My Topeka friends I need your help

As all of you know, I recently just moved here, so there's a lot of different things going on. But right now I need your help in finding a job. Preferably an office job. Although a dream job would be writing or even translating. Hablo y escribo muy bien el español. But yes, an office job would be fantastic. I would really appreciate your help.

You can reach me here: lovedoesntletgo@gmail.com

Or just leave me a comment. Thanks!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to My Topeka friends I need your help

  1. Hey... you should check out the openings at Security Benefit: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/sec1001/JobBoard/listjobs.aspx?Page=Browse

    Let me know when you apply and I'll put in a good word for you... micahpaul at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.